Police Misconduct

Know Your Rights If Police Overstep Their Authority

Police misconduct comes in a variety of forms. If you have been the victim of police misconduct including assault, illegal searches, harassment or a false arrest, you have the right to be vindicated and make the offending authorities pay significant monetary damages in the form of compensatory and punitive damages.

It is our belief at the Conway Law Firm, LLC, that, unless an individual comes forward to hold offending officers accountable, they will continue to violate the civil rights of others. Police misconduct includes:

  • Excessive force
  • False arrest
  • Malicious prosecution
  • Illegal search and seizure
  • Harassment

Attorney Glenn M. Conway has represented victims of police misconduct since 1998. If your misconduct case is successful, the law allows you to be compensated for any out-of-pocket expense and the emotional damage caused by their conduct. The law further provides that you may ask the court to award substantial punitive monetary damages to you.

If you are facing difficult issues in the area of police misconduct, you need to be aware of what your rights are. Attorney Conway can help you effectively navigate the court system and zealously represent your interests in state or federal court.

Let Us Review The Facts Of Your Case

Contact Conway Law Firm, LLC, as soon as possible after you have been victimized by police abuse or misconduct. There is a finite period of time in which you may bring a lawsuit to vindicate your rights, so do not delay in seeking legal advice. Call 203-624-1400.

Begin Your Case Evaluation